- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
About The Roof Depot, Inc.:
As a leader in the Commercial and Residential roofing industry since 1998, Roof Depot has grown from serving the greater Atlanta area to working in over 15 states, including the U.S. Virgin Islands in a wide variety of projects. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Roof Depot has office locations in Georgia, North Carolina and Florida. Roof Depot has the capability to handle a diverse variety of projects from single-family residences to multi-building, multi-type projects with flat, low slope, steep slope, tile, or slate systems.