The position will include support of site staff including document control, filing, assistance in management and processing of change orders, and general office functions. Candidates must be computer literate and familiar with Word, Excel, Outlook and Quickbooks. The ideal person would be a self starter, someone who can bring chaos under control and who has experience managing day to day work-flow with a positive attitude. This person would be able to review current processes and procedures and suggest/implement change in order to increase work flow productivity. Must have 3 to 5 years experience in the New Construction Industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Manage/maintain all accounting aspects of jobs, including ordering materials.
- Schedule deliveries and pick up of all rental equipment. Insure that field staff is aware of the pickup dates. Ensure that all rental equipment for all projects are within the project budgets.
- Purchase order receiving and processing.
- Responsible for reviewing, processing, and entering contractor invoices.
- Review construction documents, data and all project material submitted by field Superintendents and Project Managers
- Handles day to day project level client/field communication.
- Creates and maintains project files and associated support documentation.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required by daily operations in the corporate office, data entry, filing, creating reports, faxing/scanning/copying.
- Obtain weekly project progress reports from the field Superintendents and Project Managers. Enter those reports into the Production Agenda. Prepare agenda for the following week's meeting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Intuit's Quickbooks.